Monday, October 29, 2012

Message from Bill Guay to the citizens of Maine House District#137

Bill Guay: As you know, recently the York County Coast Star held a candidate's forum which I did not attend. Because of a prior family commitment, I regretfully declined the invitation. I am grateful to the York County Coast Star for affording me the opportunity to send along a statement to be read at the forum.

My personal challenge is to try to visit every home in District 137 before the election but I still have many more to visit. I am confident that I will be able to personally speak to the citizens of Kennebunkport and Biddeford that I missed at the forum.

Again, I want to thank the York County Coast Star for their continued effort to inform the citizens of the Kennebunks and Arundel of the choices in the upcoming election.

2 comments:

  1. Billl Guay is a can-do candidate, who listens to individual members of thee public. He is not doing 3 political jobs like his opponent who is Mayor of Biddeford, Head of Biddeford School committee and, oh yes, State Rep. Bill is energetic and personable, a smart business man who knows how to use his time effectively and make this function. Vote for Bill Guay for positive change in Augusta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he can't get the town running on more than 5 cylinders

    ReplyDelete