Saturday, September 13, 2014

2014 Gov Paul LePage is Putting Kids First - He cares

Out of all three candidates for Governor - Paul LePage gets it when it comes to our kids. Because of the experiences he had as a child has made him a champion for children. In 2013 he signed into law the bill Sen David Dutremble submitted - LD 872. Just recently in a radio interview he spoke of an incident that had a profound impact on his life:

2014-09-13 PPH: “Listen. My dad, I remember, my dad, being about 10 years old, my dad kicking my mother seven months pregnant. A week later, it’s a stillborn. I blame my dad. End of story. End of story.”

Gov. Paul LePage is going to bat for parental rights - have Mike Michaud or Elliot Cutler done the same? The last four years Gov. Paul LePage has been putting kids first. Voting for Gov Paul LePage will ensure that our kids continue to stay in the front.





No comments:

Post a Comment